Organic Navajo Acne Mask / Dry Powder Clay
Net Weight: 450g/16oz
Best suited for: Acneic, Congested, Impure and Oily skin types.
Purify & detox with this 100% pure Calcium Bentonite Clay, passed down from our Native American ancestors. Packed with a unique & miraculous healing power, this mask helps to rid the skin of oils and bacteria by gently be drawing these impurities out, leaving behind a clear & fresh glow.
This powerful clay powder is milled down into a silk-like texture that can be mixed with your liquid of choice—water, Apple Cider Vinegar, tonics, and so much more. With a 9.7 pH base, the versatility in application and treatment is endless as you adjust the liquid to powder ratio based on your client’s while providing an impressive 37-1 toxin removal ratio.
With the ORGANIC NAVAJO CLAY DETOX MASK, you now hold one of the world’s strongest–yet gentle–detox agents in your very hands!
• Removes more than 10X more toxins than any other products on the market!
• All natural 100% pure Calcium Bentonite Clay!
• Perfect for all types of acne treatment facials!
• Used by the finest Spas and Resorts Worldwide!
• Approved by the FDA!
• Detoxes, Alkalizes, Energizes and Balances!
For a Facial Mask: Mix at a 3-part powder to a 1-part liquid ratio. As a base starting point, mix a ½ cup of dry clay with 1 ½ cups liquid in a small mixing bowl and let it set for 10 minutes before applying. Leave on the face for 15-20 minutes before removing with warm wet cloths.
Facial Mask Tips
• Skin will start to feel tight as the masque dries. If the masque dries before 15 minutes, you may go ahead and remove it.
• For best results in drawing out toxins, allow the mask to dry completely before removing.
• This treatment is not recommended for regular use for those with sensitive and/or dry skin.
• Have fun tailoring this versatile masque to your clients’ individual needs by mixing in ingredients such as honey, yogurt, oats, essential oils and herbs.
Ingredients: Aluminum Oxide, Silicon Dioxide, Iron Oxide, Cerium, Lanthanum, Neodymium, Samarium, Europium, Ytterbium.